Another quick update today as I've made a bit more progress on the B-25 so here's what's been done.
The main thing I've been focusing on over the past few days is the tail section which as you can see is starting to look a bit more like the real thing. I still have a way to go yet but I've finally got the control surfaces on the tail working well so the only control surface left to get working is the ailerons which I can only to do once I've actually made the wings.
Something I forgot to put in the last update was that I had actually built the propellers. They are a similar design to the propeller on my Spitfire but smaller as this model is in a smaller scale.
Finally as usual a shot of the overall model.
And thats it. Till next time.