I've managed to get a bit more work done on the B-25 over the past week so I thought I'd post another update on what I've done. First of I've done a bit of work on the control system so now the control stick has all it's outputs and I just need to connect them all to the control surfaces which will be done once I've actually made the control surfaces.
These two outputs are for the ailerons.
The other part I worked on was the tail. I replaced some of the 1x16 studded beams with 1x14 studded beams and started on the very beginnings of the tailplane.
And finally the overall progress I've made on the fuselage.