Monday, August 4, 2014

MOC: Technic B-25 Mitchell WIP Part 2

I've done quite a bit of work on the B-25 so I thought I'd post another update and show what I've done since the first part. First up I replaced the left and right landing gear mechanism with a bit better design that should be a bit stronger and work a bit better.

This is actually the beginning of the right engine bay.
The landing gear mechanism is a bit easier to see on this side as it isn't built up as much.
The landing gear in the down position.

Next I built the control stick and peddle for the ailerons, elevator and rudder.

As you can see this is more compact than the control system I built for my Spitfire.

I've only added one peddle for the rudder as to try and fit two inside such a small area would
be difficult so I thought I'd go for just one to make it a bit easier. I've also added the front landing gear as well.

Lastly a couple of shots of the overall progress I've made.



No comments:

Post a Comment