Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOC: Technic Spitfire WIP Part 3

Another update today. Been working on it quite a bit the past couple of days so I've got quite a bit done. First I added the main section of the tail and started work on the elevator and rudder section.

I've also changed the engine section quite a bit as well. With the M motor powering the engine and propeller it wasn't going as fast as I would have liked so I decided to swap out the M motor with a XL motor and gear it up a bit more. The speed is much better now. Also because of the extra power it has now I'm going to have to control it via the variable speed IR controller.

Finally a overall shot of my progress. Not sure where I'm going to put this when I've got the wings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment