Monday, March 25, 2013

A blast from the past, Some of my older MOCs, Part 3

Hello again and welcome to part 3 of a look back at some of my older MOCs. You know in a sense it's a shame that I didn't take any pictures of the MOCs I made before all these, On the other hand maybe it's a good thing. In any case lets take a look at a couple more.

First up this time is the AP50 Super Battleship:


The whole idea behind this one was to basically make a really long spaceship which at around 4ft long I think I succeeded on that front. With it being a Super Battleship I thought it appropriate to arm it well and with 6 main guns and one beam turret at the rear I think I did well there too.

Another thing to note is that I did start making this in MLCad using the LDraw parts library. I also posted progress pictures here on this blog:

http://apemaxslegomocs.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/moc-ap50-battleship.html

Right up next is the AP38 Fighter Plane:

 

For a while I wanted to build a aeroplane like the de Havilland Mosquito and this was my attempt at something similar. As you can see it is a twin engined propeller fighter with retractable landing gear, opening bomb bay doors and working Ailerons.

The second oldest LEGO aeroplane I've made that I have pictures of, the oldest being my AP17 Aries which is in part 2 of this series of blog posts.

And that raps up this post. There's still more of my older LEGO MOCs to come so stick around and you never know I may actually finish my current LEGO MOC...

No comments:

Post a Comment